You can help us in continuing to preserve gaming and computing magazines in several ways:
- Donating funds by using the PAYPAL link on the home page allows us to fund purchases off E-Bay, obtain supplies for scanners (document scanners require replacing brake/feed rollers etc) or purchase new scanners in the event that it becomes necessary to replace one or to assist with hosting costs to keep OGM online.
- Contributing magazines to the site. If you are unable to scan magazines yourself but have issues that have yet to be preserved and you wish to donate them they will be happily received. Be aware that most of our scanning members live in Australia or New Zealand so postage costs are high shiiping content from Europe or USA. Contact us if you wish to donate magazines with a list of your magazines as we may have some but have simply not gotten around to scanning them yet.
Scanning magazines for the site. If you have magazines that are able to have the complete pages scanned on your scanner scan them at 300DPI and submit them via the Mediafire upload link on the home page
- If they are edited by yourselves (no scanning platten visible etc) I can guarantee to get them online pretty quickly
- If you submit raw scans which I will need to edit be aware that they will be added to my BIG pile of existing raw scans and will be edited as I can find time to process them.
Individuals have contributed physical magazines to this site include:
- Sputnik – NGC Magazine issues from 60 – 105
- Dan – all missing NGC Magazine issues (78, 106 – 120)
- Mattedge1 – a large, heavy pile of Edge issues
- bigkev – PlayStation 2 Official (AUS)
Individuals have scanned magazines from their personal collections and kindly provided them to this wite for people to download:
- VultureStreet – Nintendo mags galore and more
- Jason – the Oz mag guru extraordinaire
- Aral Dite – a brother from down under providing all sorts of content
- Wonderman – also has a truly diverse range of magazines
- PirateDragon – another new comer to the site who recently provided Sega Pro
- Dan – in addition to providing physical mags to the site he has recently started submitting scans too. What a trooper 🙂
- Gladiator – another Retromags contributor who is kindly making his scans available here
- amorri40 – another member submitting new content
- Andynick – owner of Magazines from the Past Wiki who is providing scans as he finds issues we do not have
- Hev – a selection of ST Format issues
- C-bell – chimed in with PC Zone
- MarkG – Hyper
Huge thanks to all of you for contributing not just to the site to to the preservation scene. Without you this site wouldn't have the content that it does have.